DeNeen Attard is an author, motivational speaker, and life coach dedicated to helping women move past their fears, take charge of their thought life, and take action on their goals. Her book, Trinity of Coaching: God, You, and Your Life Coach was release October 2014 to rave reviews. She is the co-creator of Christian Neuro Coaching, a proprietary coaching program designed to help experienced and new coaches incorporate Christian values into their coaching sessions using biblical principles and neuroscience.
Through RIZE UP conferences and workshops, she candidly shares how she overcame negative thinking, personal and professional obstacles, and setbacks to gain the peace and prosperity she experiences today.
For more than a decade, DeNeen has been a source of inspiration and wisdom for women as they navigate change and overcome setbacks on the road to achieving their dreams. Her down to earth approach and quick humor sets audiences at ease while her, “you got this” attitude encourages and move others into action.
- Life Coach Certification: Gardner Institute, (ICF approved)
- M.S. in Management: Indiana Wesleyan
- B.A. in Organizational Communication: Indiana University Northwest
- Active Relationships Facilitator Certification
- Family Wellness Facilitator Certification
- Ministerial Studies Certificate: Rhema Bible College
- Certified Belief Therapist, Therapon Institute
- BlackLifeCoaches.net Member and Contributor
The Perfect Audience:
- Church & Civic Groups
- College Graduates
- Professional women
- Small Business Owners
- Professional Development Organizations
If you’re interested in having DeNeen speak at your next event, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.